Position: Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Nigeria
Closing date: 31/12/2016
Rendeavour is seeking to fill a new Marketing and Communications Coordinator position for its operations in Nigeria. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a lead player in Nigeria’s premier new cities and Africa’s urban future.
- Deliver communications and marketing the Rendeavour Nigeria projects; Jigna, Abuja and Lekki, Lagos together with support for Rendeavour Group activities.
- Implement marketing campaigns and other initiatives that support the sales process for Rendeavour projects in Nigeria.
- Proactively manage marketing and PR consultants where applicable.
- Conceive and produce advertising and marketing materials, including the supervision and guidance of appointed vendors on the brand vision and graphic design elements to be incorporated into brand collateral.
- Build awareness through thought-out, phased communications and marketing planning including budgeting and analysis of share of voice.
- Provide analysis of existing PR environment and brand perception with target audiences, identify key risks to the brand from the PR and marketing perspective and manage crisis comms where appropriate.
- Create key messaging best matching current business needs, and work with internal team to develop unified communication.
- Organize product launches, ATL & BTL campaigns and other events that attract buyers to the project site(s).
- Manage and produce content for owned, shared and paid digital platforms.
- Identify relevant stakeholders and build awareness of, trust and loyalty to the brand.
- Develop and maintain a database of relevant stakeholders to the project for marketing purposes.
- Liaise with, engage and manage stakeholders.
- Produce a quarterly project newsletter to be distributed to relevant internal/external stakeholders.
- Promote the business’ spokespersons through target commentary and interviews in relevant business and trade media.
- Create awareness of the business through thought leadership programs, such as the placement of opinion pieces.
- Ensure the company utilizes available speaking opportunities with a focus on real-estate, development and infrastructure.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media in Nigeria (TV, print, online), coordinate and manage media engagements to promote the project and actively hunt and develop media features and stories about project milestones.
- Ensure all marketing and communications activity runs to budget and aligns with the wider objectives of Rendeavour.
- Assist the Group Head Marketing & Communications with activity across the Rendeavour portfolio where appropriate.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject 'Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Nigeria'