Analyst and management support, DRC
Position: Analyst and management support, DRC
The analyst will be responsible for comprehensive analysis of existing and new projects across Rendeavour’s portfolio in DRC. The analyst will work closely with the General Manager and the Operation’s Manager in DRC.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality presentations for senior management;
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of annual business plans;
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting;
- Assisting the country head with research and analysis;
- Supporting the sales team with market research and customer services;
- Upgrading and maintaining core project land models;
- Conducting analysis of sales data and pricing;
- Analysis of data generated by the transaction management team;
- Assist the technical team with project management;
- Preparing budget and cash flow management tools together with the technical team;
- Assist the technical team with land planning;
- Assist the legal team with land use planning;
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Hard skills and experience:
- Economics Certified financial analyst level 1 at least;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English. Proven ability to present information clearly in a report or presentation to senior management;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good understanding of and ability to apply basic concepts in finance and economics.
- Must be highly effective and organized;
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach;
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously;
- Attention to detail;
- Rigorous and organised approach;
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure; and
- Passion for Africa
Value and Behaviours:
- Team comes first.
- High level of dedication and commitment, resilient, “goes the extra mile”.
- Reliable, proactive, responsible and accountable in executing all commitments.
- Entrepreneurial, always looking for innovative ways to create value.
- Fair, honest and meritocratic.
- Attentive to detail.
- Open to receiving feedback from others.
- Be accessible, visible and consistent.
- Striving for continuous improvement.
- Take responsibility.
- Humble and respectful.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to Info@kiswishi.com quoting ‘Analyst and management support’, DRC’ as the subject