Closing date: 30/09/2018
The Group Analyst will be responsible for comprehensive analysis of existing and new projects across Rendeavour. The Group Analyst will work closely with the Chief of Staff, the CFO, the Head of Finance and the in-country teams.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
- Creating and maintaining financial models for top structure developments.
- Upgrading and maintaining core project land models.
- Upgrading and maintaining utility business models (including power, water and telecoms).
- Creating high quality presentations and reports for senior management.
- Contributing to strategic capital raising initiatives across the Group.
- Contributing to strategy development and implementation in relation to new businesses such as utilities and top structure development.
- Contributing to deal origination and execution across the Group.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of annual business plans.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting.
- Assisting with monitoring compliance with Rendeavour’s Corporate Governance Handbook including the Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy and the Anti-Money Laundering Policy.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of solid work experience from a reputable investment bank, PE fund or a top tier consultancy firm.
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Excellent financial modelling skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to present information clearly in a report or presentation to senior management;
- Good understanding of and ability to apply basic concepts in finance and economics;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, good commercial judgment;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous and organized; and
- Experience of working effectively in a multicultural environment.
- High energy;
- Exceptional work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure; and
- Passion for Africa.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com quoting 'Analyst' as the subject.