Corporate Services Manager, Ghana
Position: Corporate Services Manager, Ghana
The Corporate Services Manager, Ghana, plans, organises and coordinates the overall administration of Rendeavour’s affairs in-country and supports the CEO in managing the systems that support the team to deliver its sales targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide all-round support to the CEO, Ghana in ensuring all Company objectives per the 2021 Board-approved business plan and budget are met.
- Lead and manage the Residential sales team in all aspects from identification of buyer through to closing. Communicate targets and KPIs, monitor performance, ensure speedy responses to leads generated, mentor and support all members of the team.
- Assist the Marketing team in all ideas, strategy and practice as it relates to residential sales.
- Providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services.
- Identify and address gaps in operational efficiency and execution discipline across the Company and flag existing and potential red flags to the CEO.
- Assist with the preparation and periodic reporting of departmental and annual budgets.
- Leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information.•Representing the organisation at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies.
- Ensures that lines of communication between customers and company are always open.
- Providing corporate support in relation to Rendeavour offsites, board meetings, workshops, seminars and training activities, and provide logistical support to these events.
- Advising and assisting other Managers in applying sound recruitment and selection practices, and appropriate induction, training and development programs.
- Drive the RenWoman initiative across the board with a focus on internal and external deliverables as communicated from time to time.
- Assist with developing and implementing performance management systems to plan, appraise and improve individual and team performance.
- Assist with determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating human resource management strategies, policies and plans to meet business needs.
- Compiling data from personnel records and preparing reports.
- Storing and retrieving personnel records and files on request; and
- All other related duties and responsibilities as required and as assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 5 years cognate operational, sales and marketing experience with a reputable company.
- A professional member of an industry-relevant association will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of HR Processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated abilities in managing internal and external stakeholders including but not
limited to employees, senior management, vendors and counterparties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects of various sizes and complexity across a diversified stakeholder base.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Team player with good interpersonal skill;
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Corporate Services Manager, Ghana' as the subject.