Financial Analyst, NIGERIA
Position: Financial Analyst
▪Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects, and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
▪ Creating and maintaining business plans and financial models for real estate developments.
▪ Upgrading and maintaining core business models, including power, water, and telecoms.
▪ Contributing to strategy development and implementation in relation to existing and new businesses.
▪ Maintaining investor information memoranda for real estate and other projects.
▪ Contributing to deal origination and execution.
▪ Assisting with the preparation and coordination of annual business plans.
▪ Assisting with the preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting.
▪ Creating high-quality presentations for senior management.
Hard skills and experience:
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree
2. Minimum of five years experience in an Analyst role.
3. CPA or ACCA, or CFA certification required
4. Very strong analytical skills;
5. Experience in the real estate or construction industry is highly desirable
1. Mature, pragmatic, and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
2. Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Good attention to detail.
5. Rigorous and organized approach.
6. Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
7. Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a rapidly changing environment.
1. High energy.
3. Strong work ethic.
4. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Financial Analyst’ as the subject.