Marketing Analyst, Nigeria
Position: Marketing Analyst
Responsibilities will include:
- Support in the execution of the annual marketing plan.
- Provide cutting edge art direction and visual interpretations for all Alaro City collaterals, presentation
packs and other creative expressions.
- Coordinates, reimagines, and implements the design of Alaro City brand and its initiatives, including
messaging, website, event promotions, and project developments
- Execute complex designs that help improve the brands’ perception in-market.
- Provide visual oversight to Agency specific digital content to ensure adherence to set visual standards.
- Create and manage graphics and imagery for digital and print, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,
social media, newsletters, brochures, websites and display advertising campaigns.
- Working with the Marketing Associate, develop personalized, data driven pitch decks for the Sales
team driven by industry and prospect specific research.
- Support in scheduling social media content, keeping channels fresh with up-to-date and effective
content, collaborating to help increase impact of digital media efforts
- Capture and deliver on brand and compelling motion graphic and other audio visual content for project
developments, events and promotions for all media channels.
- Identify digital trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Contribute to the design, production and distribution of the monthly newsletters.
- Generate online marketing leads to support the overall marketing target.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Working with the Marketing Associate, assist to improve the usability, design, content and conversion
of the company website and collaterals.
- Assist in the procurement of suppliers for marketing activities.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in design and digital
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Manager
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing related discipline from a reputable university or tertiary
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and graphic design.
- Very strong digital marketing, design, animation, research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Exceptional graphic design skills including animation/motion graphic development, photography and
finished artwork outputting.
- Must have a strong design portfolio of both print, web and social.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organised approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Marketing
Analyst’, Nigeria’ as the subject