Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Ghana
Position: Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Ghana
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Ghana will be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all Ghana’s communications and marketing activities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage communications and marketing for Appolonia City and King City.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns and other initiatives that support the sales process.
- Conceive and produce advertising and marketing materials, including the supervision and guidance of appointed vendors on the brand vision and graphic design elements to be incorporated into brand collateral.
- Build awareness through thought-out, phased communications and marketing planning including budgeting and analysis of share of voice.
- Provide analysis of existing PR environment and brand perception with target audiences, identify key risks to the brand from the PR and marketing perspective and establish crisis comms policies.
- Create key messaging best matching current business needs, and work with internal team to develop unified communication.
- Organize product launches and other events that attract buyers.
- Manage and produce content for owned, shared and paid digital platforms.
- Identify relevant stakeholders and build awareness of, trust and loyalty to the brand.
- Develop and maintain a database of relevant stakeholders to the project for marketing purposes.
- Manage production of a monthly newsletter to be distributed to relevant internal/external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media in Ghana (TV, print, online), coordinate and manage media engagements to promote the project and actively hunt and develop media features and stories about project milestones.
- Ensure all marketing and communications activity runs to budget and aligns with the wider objectives of Rendeavour.
- Support Rendeavour and West Africa digital marketing, as directed.
Hard skills and experience:
- Four years’ experience in marketing, communications planning, media relations, advertising and event management.
- Excellent written and oral communication, producing copywriter-or professional journalist-level text.
- Strong ability in: planning, branding, design and Digital.
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing/communication processes and the local Ghanaian media.
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Previous exposure to emerging or frontier markets.
- Experience in real estate or construction industry highly desirable.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Impeccable integrity; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Ghana’ as the subject.