Marketing Associate, Nigeria
Position: Marketing Associate
- Support in the execution of the annual marketing plan.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising
- Storytelling to capture the Alaro City opportunity as well as development progress.
- Provide analysis of existing PR environment and brand perception with target audiences, identify key
risks to the brand from the PR and marketing perspective.
- Develop a social media plan each week and ensure at least 5 posts per day on each social media
channel – 5 on Twitter, 5 on Facebook and 5 on Instagram.
- Measure the effectiveness of implemented advertising, marketing and communications strategies to
improve customer awareness of the Nigerian projects.
- Update LinkedIn with news, events, and images.
- Update the YouTube account with project videos.
- Update website with news, events, and images and other relevant content.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Identify digital trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Contribute to the production and distribution of the monthly newsletters.
- Update database of marketing/stakeholder contacts on Mailchimp every month.
- Generate online marketing leads to support the overall marketing target.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC to support the marketing strategy.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Assist in the procurement of suppliers for marketing activities.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and use customer centric insight to influence the marketing
strategy and encourage advantageous outcomes for Alaro City
- Provide marketing activity impact assessments that will feed into the weekly marketing reporting.
- Write articles, press releases, etc. for print and online media.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing related discipline from a reputable university or tertiary
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in digital marketing preferably in Real Estate.
- Very strong digital marketing, research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organised approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting
‘Marketing Associate’ as the subject.