OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR, NIGERIA
Position: Office Administrator
- Ensure office is open in the mornings to allow for cleaning before office hours and confirm closure arrangements before departure.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the entire office space at all times to provide a conducive work environment;
- Ensure smooth operations and functioning of all office equipment and manage the repair of any malfunctions or defects noticed
- Liaising with the building managers to ensure all obligations are met by both parties in a timely manner.
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices, working with the building management.
- Management of the CS budget and recording of expenditure;
- Petty cash management and administration;
- Ensure payment requests for recurring office running/operating expenses are prepared by end of each month.
- Ensure records for office operating costs are up-to-date to feed into financial reports monthly
- Constant vendor monitoring to ensure that value for money is achieved at every possible time, without compromising quality. Including research on new deals and vendors to support CS cost-savings objective.
- Maintain a robust contact lists of CS-related vendors.
- Support in weekly sub-account reconciliation and assist in reconciliation of CS expenses and invoices.
- Oversee travel and logistics management including but not limited to timely logistics planning hotel bookings, visa procurement services, and protocol services;
- Prepare and submit reports and updates to your line manager including but not limited to weekly plans, budget variances, strategic welfare activities, and all other reports as requested.
- Ensure all Nigeria documents are filed in the in-house cloud system for ease of access and usability.
- All other duties as assigned by your line manager.
Hard skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills;
- Task oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent report writing and documentation skill;
- Good IT skills; and
- Good team player.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting ‘Office Administrator’ as the subject.