OFFICE MANAGER, NIGERIA
Position: Office Manager
- Manage a fast-paced office with a dynamic team, overseeing all aspects of office administration.
- Supervise and coordinate administrative support staff, receptionists, cleaners and facility vendors.
- Manage quality of work by vendors and facility maintenance contracts.
- Manage employee onboarding, training and benefits administration.
- Book transport and accommodation.
- Organise staff events.
- Order stationery and IT equipment.
- Manage correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports.
- Process invoices and manage office budgets.
- Organise induction programmes for new employees.
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Manage aspects of the City Management budget and recording of expenditures.
- Maintain a robust database of client/stakeholder information, and ensure engagement on special occasions.
- Prepare and submit regular reports and updates to the City Manager.
- Ensure relevant administrative documents are filed in the in-house cloud system.
Hard skills and experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in office management.
- Experience in file management and sorting.
- Experienced in organizing teams to deliver common goals
- Experience working in external conditions; hot and cold weather.
- Ability to follow scheduled work plan and maintain
- Strong in communicating.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Rigorous and organized approach; and
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure; and
- Desire to live and work in Epe, Lagos.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting “Office Manager” as the subject.