Project Analyst, Nigeria
Position: Project Analyst, Nigeria
The specific project for which such role is required in the first instance is Alaro City.
The Company is looking for a resource that possesses a strong background in sales to lead the commercial and industrial sales drive.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development of management strategy and contribute to the development of the strategic goals of the Project and country
- Contributing to strategy development and implementation in relation to existing and new businesses.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting
- Carrying out other project-specific work as may be required
- Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
- Assist in creating and maintaining business plans and financial models for real estate developments.
- Assist in creating and maintaining core business models (including land sales, power, water and telecoms).
- Contributing to deal origination and execution.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of annual business plans.
- Contributing to project planning, budgeting, and overall strategy
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports
- Creating high-quality reports, presentation decks, pitches and white papers for senior management.
Hard skills and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years of hands-on experience in business consulting, financial advisory, research or project finance
- Strong technical ability in: market research, financial modelling, budgeting and contractual negotiations;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Experience in real estate or construction industry highly desirable.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Project Analyst, Nigeria’ as the subject.