Real Estate Advisor, Nigeria (Commercial and Industrial)
Position: Real Estate Advisor, Nigeria (Commercial and Industrial)
The specific project for which such role is required in the first instance is Alaro City.
The Company is looking for a resource that possesses a strong background in sales to lead the commercial and industrial sales drive.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the entire commercial and industrial sales process including client presentations, site visits, negotiations, closure and administration; in close coordination with the Head of Corporate Affairs, Nigeria, CEO, Alaro City, Executive Vice President, Country Head Rendeavour Nigeria;
- Identify opportunities for the sale of commercial and industrial land to target market (industries, companies, hotels, schools, hospital, developers (JVs also possible);
- Generate, convert and close local and international sales leads;
- Build and maintain strong long-term strategic commercial relationships with agents;
- Develop and deliver bespoke pitches for identified opportunities;
- Work with the marketing team in implementing a marketing strategy to support sales;
- Represent Alaro City at conferences, seminars, trade shows and exhibitions to source leads and receive the latest industry information; and
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- At least 7 – 10 years of experience in commercial or industrial sales or liaising with companies on real estate or business development matters;
- Wide and strong network in Nigerian and international business circles;
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in sales, marketing or business studies from a recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Task-oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic;
- Leadership skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent report writing and documentation skill;
- Good IT skills; and
- Good team player
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting ‘Real Estate Advisor, Nigeria (Commercial and Industrial)’ as the subject.