- Greet visitors and assist with contacting their host/hostesses. Ensure access control processes and policies are enforced
- Ensure that security and safety measures are followed in admitting access to guests in the office and collaborate with Pier Point front office and security to attend to visitors/clients.
- Answer all incoming phone calls promptly and ensure they are properly directed
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing mails are attended to properly and promptly.
- Receive and register all correspondence and packages accurately, distribute within the shortest time of receipt and maintain a register of recipients’ acknowledgment of every piece of correspondence
- Assist in performing administrative responsibilities (photocopying, scanning, binding, filing, etc.)
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers regarding such information as: locations of offices/site, local services and amenities;
- Follow safety and security protocol at all times, working closely with admin and corporate services and building managers
- Act as ambassador for Corporate Services, using appropriate etiquette and professionalism at all times
- Maintain the front desk and lobby areas in a neat and organized manner, in compliance with all building policies
- Arrange for local taxi service and courier pick-ups, as requested
- To record and report all accidents within the location adhering to location and company procedures
- All other duties as assigned by your line manager.
Hard skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years cognate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Task oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent report writing and documentation skill;
- Good IT skills; and
- Good team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Team player with good interpersonal
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Receptionist’ as the subject.