Sales Intern, Nigeria
Position: Sales Intern
Rendeavour is looking for someone excited about sales and all the process involved in making sales happen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support with pre-qualification of all leads from digital channels;
- Support with all sales-related administrative tasks;
- Support in raising necessary internal documentation;
- Support with the organisation and activation of sales and marketing events; owned or a third party;
- Working closely with the Marketing Intern to keep a list of relevant sales events while ensuring such events are brought to the attention of the Sales and Marketing teams;
- Sell Alaro City products;
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature;
- Learn and apply sales techniques;
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related field
- 1 to 2 years’ experience or any similar combination of education and experience (experience during NYSC or internships while in school acceptable)
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Task-oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Good IT skills; and
- Excellent team player.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘Sales Intern’ as the subject.