Position: Talent Coordinator
The Talent Coordinator will facilitate recruitment and employee performance management processes at Alaro City.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions by setting role requirements and qualification criteria
- Source suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, and other employment channels
- Screen job applications in collaboration with the hiring manager
- Schedule interviews and oversee the preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, and start dates
- Complete paperwork for new hires
- Coordinate new hires’ onboarding, orientations and update records of new staff Prepare reports on recruitment activity for quarterly board meetings.
- Project manage the automation of employee performance review process
- Work with function heads in the setting of annual objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for departments
- Ensure that function heads communicate the approved departmental KPIs to their teams for the setting of individual employee KPIs
- Initiate & coordinate annual company-wide KPIs setting in November of each year for the following year.
- Coordinate mid and year-end employee performance appraisals by sending out company-wide communication on the performance appraisal period timelines and collect final individual employee appraisal forms for submission to the COO & filing
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and regulatory changes in employment law and performance management.
Hard skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field;
- Proven 4 to 6 years as a recruiter.
- Mature, pragmatic, and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting ‘Talent Coordinator’ as the subject.