TRANSACTION ASSOCIATE, DRC
Position: Transaction Associate, DRC
The transaction Associate will work closely with the General Manager and the Operations Manager in DRC. And will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation, verification, and finalization of sales documents before signing by the buyer;
- Ensuring transactions are closed on expected deadlines;
- Monitoring of transactions and collection of monthly payments;
- Follow up with external counsels on the finalization of the sales contracts and their execution by the buyers;
- Managing external service providers, i.e. agents including preparation of agency and/or introductory commission agreements;
- Preparation and issuance of required transactions reporting;
- Regular updates to Sales Team on the available parcels for sale;
- Reviewing critical dates and evaluating documentation terms;
- Tracking of all terminated/demoted transactions and reasons thereon;
- Inputting data and keeping accurate and up-to-date data in the CRM;
- Ensuring all the documents are well stored in egnyte;
- Other ad hoc tasks
Hard skills and experience:
- A Minimum Bachelor of Science in Finance/Law or equivalent;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English. Proven ability to present information clearly in a report;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Task-oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic;
- Good IT skills
- Must be highly effective and organized;
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach;
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously;
- Attention to detail;
- Rigorous and organized approach;
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Value and Behaviours:
- Team comes first.
- High level of dedication and commitment, resilient, “goes the extra mile”.
- Reliable, proactive, responsible and accountable in executing all commitments.
- Entrepreneurial, always looking for innovative ways to create value.
- Fair, honest and meritocratic.
- Attentive to detail.
- Open to receiving feedback from others.
- Be accessible, visible and consistent.
- Striving for continuous improvement.
- Take responsibility.
- Humble and respectful.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to Info@kiswishi.com quoting ‘Transaction Associate’, DRC’ as the subject