Transactions Analyst, Nigeria
Position: Transactions Analyst, Nigeria
The Transactions Analyst’s role is to support the Transactions team on cash collection on closed residential and commercial sales, liaise with Legal counsel on the preparation of client documentation, and support the sales team in cash and revenue generation, fairs, presentations and exhibitions to promote sales revenues.
The role will support the Sales, Finance and Legal team in executing objectives, strategies and action plans to increase cash collection.
Responsibilities will include:
- Draft Term Sheet and Offer Letters for Commercial and Residential Clients respectively;
- Support in engaging existing clients and buyers and ensure compliance with agreed payment plans;
- Resolve all transaction related for the client;
- Maintain and monitor a schedule of receivables from transactions to ensure timely payments and flag delays and deviations as they arise;
- Tackle all operational issues in the Transactions team;
- Co-ordinate with finance and legal where input is required in the transaction process;
- Support the Sales team in the prospecting and closing of residential and commercial sales in line with the agreed sales targets and strategy;
- Assist with all administrative duties pertaining to the sales cycle including but not limited to documentation, scheduling and file management;
- Support to collate market data and report trends on a monthly basis;
- Boost the sales drive through client site visits, developing relationships with potential clients, attending industry-related events and set-up at Company sponsored events
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Hard skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years cognate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- A professional member of an industry-relevant association
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated abilities in a variety of real estate areas such as: transaction management, strategic planning, financial analysis and project/construction management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects of various sizes and complexity across diversified customer base
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to quoting ‘Transactions Analyst’ as the subject.