TRANSACTIONS ASSOCIATE, NIGERIA
Position: Transactions Associate, Nigeria
The Transactions Associate’s role is to provide support to the sales team by the preparation of term sheets, offer
letters, and payment plans in line with key transactions metrics and approved net present value (NPV). The role
focuses on managing existing relationships with clients and ensuring timely cash collections on closed residential
and commercial sales. The transaction associate will also coordinate with Finance, Legal, C&D and the Utilities
teams to in executing objectives, strategies and action plans to increase revenue and cash collection.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage existing clients and buyers to ensure compliance with agreed payment plans;
- Maintain and monitor a schedule of receivables from current transactions to ensure timely payments and
flag delays and deviations as they arise;
- Liaise with Legal Counsel in the timely preparation and review of documentation including offer letters,
term sheets, sale and purchase, and lease agreements;
- Assist the sales team in the prospecting and closing of residential and commercial sales in line with the
agreed sales targets and strategy;
- Support the sales teams in cash and revenue generation, fairs, presentations & exhibitions to promote
- Assist the sales team in all aspects of the deal process from origination and due-diligence through deal
structuring and post sales relationship management.
- Build a good knowledge of the property market and provide clients with relevant decision-making
information to influence sales;
- Perform all administrative duties pertaining to the sales cycle including but not limited to documentation,
scheduling and file management;
- Support the sales drive through client site visits, developing relationships with potential clients, attending
industry-related events and set-up at Company sponsored events;
- Collate market data and report trends on a quarterly basis;
- Cooperate and where required assist Alaro City with implementation of the business plan and branding
& corporate communications;
- Support the sales team in the preparation of sales objectives and strategies; and
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Operations, Alaro City.
Hard skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, accounting and/or law.
- At least 5 – 7 years in a recoveries/debt collection role
- Experience in review of legal documentation pertaining to land and home acquisitions and cash collection would be an added advantage
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely,
reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Demonstrated abilities in a variety of real estate areas such as: transaction management,
strategic planning, financial analysis and project/construction management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present information.
- Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects of various sizes and complexity across
diversified customer base.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving
several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent report writing skill
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting
‘Transactions Associate’ as the subject.