Position: Transactions Associate, Ghana
The Transactions Associate’s role is to support the Transactions team on cash collection on closed
residential and commercial sales, liaise with Legal counsel on the preparation of client
documentation, and support the sales team in cash and revenue generation, fairs, presentations,
andexhibitions to promote sales revenues.
The role will also support the Sales, Finance, Delivery and Legal team in executing objectives, strategies
and action plans to increase cash collection and the management of the Appolonia City
Responsibilities will include:
- Draft Offer Letters for residential clients;
- Assist Legal Counsel to Draft Sale & Purchase Agreements and Sublease Agreements
for residential clients;
- Ensure clients sign documents within the stipulated time and documents are properly
- Request for draft site plans, bar coded site plans for clients as and when necessary;
- Tackle operational issues in the Transactions team;
- Co-ordinate with finance and legal where input is required in the transactions process;
- Support the Sales team in the prospecting and closing of residential and commercial
sales in line with the agreed sales targets and strategy;
- Assist with all administrative duties pertaining to the sales cycle including but not limited
to documentation, scheduling and file management;
- Assist the Development Control Committee with all administrative duties;
- Support to collate market data and report trends on a monthly basis;
- Boost the sales drive through client site visits, developing relationships with potential
clients, attending industry-related events and set-up at company sponsored events,
- All other legal duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience or any similar combination of education
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Advance
proficiency in Microsoft Excel is mandatory.
- Ability to create and manage a database
- Demonstrated abilities in a variety of real estate areas such as: transaction management,
strategic planning, financial analysis and project/construction management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical
skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects of various sizes and complexity across
diversified customer base.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems
involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative
- Selling skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Transactions Associate as the subject